Senior Housing Resources
Many seniors and their families are unaware of all of the advantages of independent living. Once they discover the maintenance-free lifestyle, social connections, and engaging activities, not to mention chef-prepared meals, local transportation, and on-site amenities, they wish they had moved to a senior living community much earlier.
Here are some useful websites that can inform your decision about senior living:
- Grace Management’s Senior Living Spectrum identifies the various types of senior living options and provides a guide to selecting the appropriate level of care.
- Where You Live Matters is a site provided by The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) and has a variety of unbiased videos, articles and infographics addressing everything from selecting the right living situation to adjusting to a senior living community.
- Learn more about Grace Management, Inc.
- Craven County Senior Center
- North Carolina Division of Aging and Elder Services
- Elder Helpers
In the News…
August 2017 – Sun Journal – New Bern, Havelock police plan National Night Out.
National Night Out is designed to be a community-building event that promotes police-community partnerships while providing information on safety and anti-crime measures…Courtyard at Berne Village, calls itself the “kickoff point” for National Night Out.